Monday, March 30, 2009
Well to basically sum it up in a nutshell Tayler had a blaast on spring break...She enjoyed getting to hang out with her friends and having mommy time..Mommy also had a semi nice time,when you leave its hard to come back and see that even though u haven't been forgotten you are kinda replaced and sharing is kinda hard....But we are all grown-ups here and accept it. Davin was so glad to see the car pull into the driveway on Sunday....He ran up to the car and gave me the biggest hug ever.....I got to spend time with Kevin last night and it was nice just talking.....Its kinda funny how you cant wait to do something and leave but you are so ready to come home.....Today I think I am gonna take the kids out and about....Ill catch up with you later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad it was enjoyable. I've missed you blogging:) I love you!
ReplyDelete