Monday, March 23, 2009

Well this weekend has come and gone....Yesterday while I was at work the kids went to CNC with the in laws they had a blast.....Kev came home from riding all weekend and I was just plain exhausted from work...I have begun packing and TJ still has not figured out what is going on and when Dude finds out he will be so crushed...I dont think Ive been away from him for more than a day much less 6 days,maybe he will get nannie to take him to see the new movie thats coming out on Friday....Two more days of work and I'm off until the following Wednesday....I think tomorrow i will find out about summer camp for the kids and see about sending them there instead of making them stay home like every boring summer....dude will be taking swimming lessons hopefully next month,the kid can stay under water swim from one side of the pool to the other under water and everything the only thing he can not do is keep himself above the water when not swimming.Ive tried to show him with no luck maybe he will listen to someone else.....

1 comment:

  1. Summer camp should be fun. Be careful on your trip. I can't wait to hear (read) about it.

    ReplyDelete