Sunday, July 5, 2009

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME!!!!

A lot has happened in the past month,I lost what I thought was a great friend..It seems like you really never know who ur true friends are.Through thick and thin I can honestly say I have one---and she knows who she is.
My mother in law had a mild heart attack a couple of days ago.She is now doing better and hopefully will be released from the hospital today. The dr had to go in and put a stint in..Please pray that all goes well.
We as a family have been trying to do lots of fun stuff together...I am trying to un"spoil"my kids by showing them u dont need something everytime we go somewhere.We had a great 4th hanging out with some friends and watching fireworks...The kids had a blast.......
When i moved here I thought everything was going to be a piece of cake...I climbed over mountains,swam over seas---u get the point--all in all---at the end of the night just be happy that there is ur family.....
My kids will be going out of town without me for 5 days this will be davins first time and I am kind of nervous about it...They will be staying with my mother and sister while MIL relaxes...
Davin will be 5 this month and we are planning a bday party.....Party at CEC>>>Nightout at the TRACK>>>and a day at SHIPWRECK ISLAND>>>>damn to be a kid again....Maybe I will post some pics......

No comments:

Post a Comment