Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Blogging I have decided really isn't my thing but I kinda do like some people to be able to know what goes on in this crazy house...LOL...Softball has ended for Tay as of yesterday,we have talked her into trying soccer out this year...hopefully she will enjoy it..Davin will be having his graduation ceremony from his pre-k program the first week of June...and school will be out...Tayler will be doing summer camp all summer long along with softball and soccer clinics as far Davin there isn't much for him to do b/c of his age,so on my days off I will be taking him to the movies and beach and water park-which I might add are all FREE!!!!!!! Kevin went to see the Dr. and got a shot of cortisone in his shoulder and will be trying out rehab before they do surgery.I haven't really been up to anything myself,mostly work...i have decided to try and become a better person,I have begun in so many ways which if anyone truly knows me is totally hard to do.I have started weeding out again and totally clearing myself of crap...It will be a lonely memorial day weekend for me as the family will be riding 4wheelers all weekend long.NO KIDS NO HUSBAND A HOUSE TO MYSELF OOOH WHAT AM I TO DO!!!! I'll keep you posted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment